Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pixel Scrapper October Blog Train / That Teenage Life Pt 1

I am absolutely thrilled to share with you my freebie for my first time fully participating in a Pixel Scrapper Blog train!!!!

For those of you unfamiliar with Pixel Scrapper: It is an awesome online community for designers, and every month the members put on a themed blog train, where you can hop around to the sites and download whichever pieces you like.

What do you do with the stuff? Glad you asked ;-) I primarily use them to make digital scrapbook pages that I print for our albums. But the possibilities are endless! Cards, school projects, online albums and more!

My first portion is a set of quick pages. When you download them, each page has "holes". You use your program of choice to layer it over your own pictures, Add some journaling and you are done!


Here they are! Since this is my first time, I expect there might be some bugs to work out... please let me know, so I can fix them!!!








29 comments:

  1. So cute! The links worked perfectly for me. On this blog train, you don't have to add a link to all the other participants. You can just add a link for the Pixel Scrapper blog train site. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect for this trains subject. TY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually, I don't like to use template, but yours rock! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling templates. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun-tastic! Thanks for sharing your talents. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEVER download quick pages- I'm not really a fan, as I feel that the creating is half of the fun! That being said, these are ADORABLE and I had to have them! My teenaged son is a lover of all things comics, and I know these will be put to great use! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic first contribution!!!! Great quick pages!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome 1st contribution !!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great first time contributing. :) Quick pages are wonderful!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great Vanessa! It's so nice to see something quite different - well done! I think they will work well for my four year old who loves video games. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute--love these! My teenager and my tweener will have comic-looking pages that can tell their comical stories! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute--love these! My teenager and my tweener will have comic-looking pages that can tell their comical stories! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete